Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome to my weird & wonderful world!

Ohhhhhh, who loves to get things as free as a bird,
and then reviews products to all who've not heard.......

Thank you, SpongeBob, for that tune! 



Welcome to my blog where I'll be expressing my opinion on a range of topics, such as product reviews (whether I got them free as samples, or purchased them for the first time) as well as travel experiences (maybe I visited a new locale, or had a new experience at a known location I already frequent).

Thank you for stopping by to see what's new in my "exciting life", and who knows, perhaps you'll be intrigued enough to pick up something the next time you're in the store, or book a new excursion for your upcoming vacation!  We only have so many days on planet Earth, so let's get out there and try something new!