Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Luster Premium White update

Thank you for checking back to see how this trial is going!

I have two more pics to share with you, as well as to say that it's been pretty standard in the ongoing treatments.  No big finds to report, and no tooth sensitivity has developed.  I did have life interruptions for one day, which caused me to forget to apply once, so I'm a day behind schedule. 

                                                                  (after treatment #5)                                                          
                              
                                                               (after treatment #7)

So, it seems like my digital camera is not great, but hopefully, after a full course of 12 treatments, we'll be able to see the difference between the start and end photos. 

Thanks for sticking with me so far, and feel free to leave a comment.  If you haven't already done so, would you be willing to join this blog to receive updates anytime I post something new?  Thanks!