It's time for spring cleaning. Let's kick it off here, shall we?
Here's my Top 10 list for making it sparkle:
1. Start from the top down, beginning with the exhaust fan. Pull it down, debug, clean and repaint it bright white, as necessary.
2. Brush the ceiling corners with the broom to capture all finely spun webbing that's normally out of my reach.
3. Dust the light fixtures over the mirror, including the light bulbs, and then clean the mirror, itself.
4. It's bleach time. Scrub the toilet inside and out. Don't forget to wipe down the baseboard heaters, too.
5. Wipe down all the ceramic tiles in the shower with Lysol textured cloths.
6. Scrub the tub and dose the drain with some baking soda and white vinegar.
7. Remove old tub caulking and reapply bright white!
8. Clean the sink and counter areas. Excellent time for uncluttering.
9. Wash the throw rugs and clean the floor.
10. Look for a new way to spruce it up, like change out the curtains, add flowers, spritz with a new fragrance, etc.