Friday, July 18, 2014

Cottonelle has a line of Clean Care products for you!

It's time for another review of one of my favorite products,

Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths,
 
along with Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper.
 
I set them up in the guest bathroom to make sure everyone who comes to town can experience a fresh, clean bathroom experience!  :-)
 
Don't they look right at home?!?



Cottonelle products have consistently proven to be top performers, and these flushable wipes are a great addition to their offerings.  I've used them in the past, and will continue to do so.  To be frank, I don't use them every time nature calls, but there are those moments when extra cleaning is greatly appreciated, so having these cloths on hand is great.  I love them for being strong, lightly scented and cool, but not cold.  After using them, I don't feel any residue or smell any perfumes.  I think the dispensers are cute enough to keep on display, too.

[If they sit unused, they will eventually dry out.  I counter that by taking the batch out of the dispenser, wetting them under the faucet and then reinserting them back into the dispenser.]

Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper is very soft to the touch.  It's strong enough for the "intended jobs", but I still find it "dusty".  I prefer the toilet paper to not release so many fibers into the air, as dusting is my #1 dreaded chore.  Can I get an amen for that!!!

 
 
All samples were provided free from Crowdtap (thank you!!).
This sample kit also had extras for my friends.  I passed them off, along with coupons, to my girlfriends.  One of them, Elizabeth, was happy to show us her excitement to give 'em a whirl!


My other friend, Marilyn (photo-shy), was concerned about using them with her septic tank system, but I reassured her to fear not, as they come with the approved-for-use label:
 
Many thanks to @Cottonelle and @Crowdtap for the awesome sampling kit.  It's always my pleasure.
#CottonelleCleanCrew #LetsTalkBums.